Friday, July 6, 2012

William's Obit notice

WILLIAM R, HARSHAW. 91,
died January 1 at the home of his
daughter, Mrs. Ralph Gould, Newport.
R. I. Besides his daughter,
he is survived by two sons, Dr.
H. M. Harshaw of Andover, Mass.,
and John R. of Chenango Forks;
and four grandchildren. The funeral
will be held today at Newport,
and the body will be brought
to Greene for burial in Sylvan
Lawn Cemetery Wednesday, following
, arrival by Lackawanna
Railroad at 1 p. m. Arrangements
were made by Harry R. Rogers,
Greene.

Source is Binghamton Press, here Jan 5, 1948

1 comment:

Anne Bramblett Barr said...

Mr. Harshaw,
I'm the Director of the West Pittston Library, and I was hoping you could call me so I could talk to you about some documents I found that mention Rev. W.R. Harshaw.
Anne Bramblett Barr
570-654-9847
www.wplibrary.org