Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Welcome Cousins

Through ancestry.com I've heard from several cousins (very remote).  I've been sporadically working on a Harshaw/Rippey site, using Google's wikipedia-type software.  At least in theory anyone who wants can add pages, changes the existing pages, and so forth.  I write "in theory", because I'm still trying to understand the software and how best to organize the material.  My ultimate goal is to use it to replace the Harshaw Family site linked to on this blog.  Anyway, any newcomers are welcome to this blog and to the site, and feel free to make changes to the site.  Each page has a "revision history" so a mistaken change can always be undone.  Unlike the real wikipedia though, there seems not to be a discussion page linked to each site page.

No comments: