Monday, October 29, 2007

Back Home

Last Friday Lisa and I returned home from a trip on which we visited Marjorie Harshaw Robie and family in Ipswich. Enjoyable, but I returned to find a contribution from Bobbie Ernst of several pictures and notably the genealogical table compiled by Dr. John Newton Rippey. Then Ed Cole emailed material on the Boyd family, who appear to have intermarried with Harshaws. On top of that, I took lots of pictures on the trip and I'm still dealing with my new laptop and trying to integrate it into my routine. So I'm feeling pressed to catch up.

Marjorie's going to speak in Boston and then in Minneapolis. Haven't seen her speech, but it's on the divisions in Ireland in the context of James Harshaw and John Martin. See her book available at Amazon.com. (She's hard at work on the second volume.)

No comments: